Terms of Business
All details of business terms, prices & descriptions of items offered for sale in this shop are current, subject to change without prior notice & replace any previously advertised details.
All items advertised on this web site are of original period manufacture unless stated otherwise. We offer a money back guarantee on all of the goods supplied subject to the terms listed below.
- Should you be unhappy with any item purchased, you should contact us by e mail within 7 days of receipt of the goods. The item can then be returned to us, provided that it is in the condition as sent, for a full refund of the purchase price. If an item is not notified to us within this time, it will be considered as being sold. We regret that return postage costs are not refundable
- This refund offer does not apply to any goods purchased in error (including errors in translation of the text of this web site to another language), on the behalf of a third party, nor to goods that have been damaged, disassembled or tampered with after purchase.
- We supply items for collector’s, display purposes only.
- The responsibility lies with the customer to ensure that any goods ordered are allowed to be imported into your country. If an item has to be returned because it cannot be imported to your country, we can offer other goods to the same value in exchange, less any return postage & import costs incurred by us, but are unable to give a refund.
Acknowledgment & Acceptance of Orders
No contract will exist between you and us until we have received full payment from you and have dispatched the ordered products. Please note that our initial acknowledgment of your order does not constitute acceptance of that order. You may also receive a payment acknowledgment email from Paypal, this again does not constitute acceptance of that order.
Should we, for any reason, decide not to accept your order we will advise you accordingly and any monies paid will be refunded.
Availability of Goods
This web site is designed to show only items of stock that are still available for sale, but it is still remotely possible that an item could be sold during your visit to the web site. In the unlikely event that an item has been sold by the time that you place your order, we will inform you by return e-mail.
- UK Mainland – Deactivated weapons are delivered within the UK Mainland by TNT 24 hour service.
- Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and Ireland – Deactivated weapons are delivered to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and Ireland at the prices stated by Parcel force service.
- UK Mainland – All prices include delivery by Royal Mail standard costs for this service are automatically included in the price.
- Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and Ireland – Please contact us for prices as the cost cannot be automatically added to your basket when your order is placed.
- Europe and the Rest of The World – Please contact us for prices as the cost cannot be automatically added to your basket when your order is placed.
If you require us to send your purchase by any other means please contact us for details and pricing.
Although we offer a world wide export scheme, and trust & rely on the various delivery systems used to work properly, it must be understood that items are sent entirely at the customer’s own risk. We will package the items well to prevent damage, and obtain all relevant despatch documents etc, but in the event of a parcel being lost in transit we will not be liable for such a loss. Insurance, to the limits quoted by the delivery company involved, against loss or damage is included in our quoted delivery prices but offers only minimal cover. Any damaged items MUST be reported at the time of delivery to the delivery agent/driver.
All payments will be taken in British Pounds (££) Sterling.
Please note that we are unable to despatch goods to any person other than the cardholder or to any address other than that of the cardholder.
All photographs on the web site are our property and are not to be reproduced without prior permission.
Many of the items have an individual photograph attached however, some items which we hold large quantities of have a photograph shown for illustration purposes only and the actual item supplied may vary slightly from the photograph shown. If you need a photograph of a specific item please e-mail us.
Due to the complexities of the electronic world regarding this web shop, we reserve the right to refuse a sale if there has been an electronic failure in the pricing of any specific item.